FREE PHYSICAL DAY (ECCHS and ECMS Students ONLY)
We will be hosting our free-physical day on April 24, 2021 in cooperation with the Elbert County Medical Center. To help protect our student-athletes, staff, and healthcare workers please see the following guidelines below.
- Physicals will begin at 8:45 and end at 2:00 with an hour lunch between 12:00 and 1:00.
- Physical forms may be picked up at the front office of ECCHS/ECMS or you may print a copy of the physical form from elbertathletics.com under More.
- We will conduct 20 physicals every 15 minutes to allow for social distancing. All students must sign up for their appropriate time. (See information below)
- Physicals will begin and end at ECCHS multi-purpose building (front parking lot). All students will ride a bus to and from the medical center. Parents/Guardians are not allowed to transport students to or from the medical center.
- All students will be screened before entering the multi-purpose building. If a student exhibits any symptoms such as a fever, not feeling well, or if they answer yes to any of the screening questions they will not be allowed to enter the multi-purpose building.
- All students must have a physical form, completed the history section, and have the signatures of both the student and parent/guardian before reporting for their physical. We will not have a station for students or parents to complete this once they arrive on campus for their physical.
All students will sign up for a time slot through signupgenius.com. Please see instructions below to select your time slot.
- Go to signupgenius.com and register.
- Verify registration and Login
- Hit the search button in the top right corner.
- Search by creator’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click 2021 Elbert Athletics Free Physical Day
- Select Sign Up under Available Slot, Submit and Sign Up at the bottom (please make sure you select the appropriate time and you must do one for each individual child).
- Check Display Alternate Name, Enter student’s First and Last Name and Phone Number
- Click Sign Up Now
If a student is late or unprepared for their appointment they may be moved to another open slot, if no slots are available they will not be seen.
If you do not have internet capabilities or access please contact the athletic office.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact
Brian Turner 706-213-4118 email@example.com
Nicole Adams 706-213-4138 firstname.lastname@example.org